Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

just the beginning

You may not be able to tell from the picture, but this was taken as documentation of Hattie's first boom-boom. She decided to try her hand at gymnastics by performing a backflip off the bed. It left her with a really sad looking carpet burn on her nose for several days!
Hattie loves being outside.

Easter Sunday. Of course, she actually wore
a sweater since the high that day was in the 40's!!


So, after several requests, we finally have our family blog up and running. Hope you enjoy the latest pictures of Hattie!

3 comments:

The Houston's said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see the pictures. She's precious!! Thanks for letting me know about your blog! I love it!

Rachel said...

This is soooo cute! Now Carlton can see new pictures of Hattie all the time! I think it's a great idea & have been thinking about doing this. Now that I see how cute Hattie's page is ~ we might have be copycats:) I think we need one too! I love it!

megan said...

I'm so excited you finally have a site. It's so good to see pictures of her. I'm going to have to start one of these too now...